Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins are Not Flightless Birds! (Read 14 times)

Docket_Rocket

D - you're always training.  Reason I asked about Chicago, is evidently there's a half this weekend and it's going to be HOT!

Oh, I thought the RnR HM was last weekend and I heard it was HOT.  Thankfully, it looks like it's Winter weather in SF, with a high 70F.  I mean, my Winter weather, haha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

HopesMom - I'm glad you got a good walk and that the installation is progressing.  When will you actually be live?

Not sure.  The actual installation should finish today, but then we have to wait for our power company to come out and install a bi-directional meter.  The solar folks say this "may take some weeks", but since we have a small co-op instead of a big company, we're hoping it happens fairly quickly.  After all, having solar all hooked up and yet not hooked up is sort of pointless! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Singer who runs a smidge

One panel left to go!  Then I assume stuff needs to be hooked up, from the upper panel set to the lower, and from the panels to the inverter in the garage.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

GinnyinPA

I ended up doing 5 on the ski trail in the state forest while Jim took Ben for a 3 mile walk there.  I planned to do more, but my breathing was bad and with the climbs, I was working way too hard.  I felt good afterwards, so we mowed the yard after an ice cream stop. Now I really can't breathe.