Beginners and Beyond

Bob! Is.... (Read 490 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Sorry just can't do it. Bob! drives a cool assed vehicle. Smile 

Indeed, Lori.  Bob is actually a soccer mom. 

Running is dumb.

Bob! .... Oh Bob! ...

10084371-chocolate-donut-isolated-in-white-background

Sue - you stay away from that donut.  That's to lure Bob! out of hiding. 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Sue, if you grab that donut and run, I'll distract Jenny and we can split it.

Running is dumb.

Sue, if you grab that donut and run, I'll distract Jenny and we can split it.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.  Angry

Samurai in Training

Cat fight!

waterskimmer

Bob! is probably too busy running poor TessieMae ragged.  The guy oughta get a clue!

Little Blue

I met Bob! and thought he was kinda nice.  You guys need to work a lot harder to change my mind. Clown

Samurai in Training

I met Bob! and thought he was kinda nice.  You guys need to work a lot harder to change my mind. Clown

He said you were kind of bitchy.  I think he was frustrated because you are a better runner though.

Sue - you stay away from that donut.  That's to lure Bob! out of hiding. 

Bob's too busy running hills and cheering on his Golden Flashes.The donut is mine! Wink

Only Bob would run on a treadmill on a 60 degree day in Cleveland in December.  Angry

Samurai in Training

I know... he is such a LOOSER.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

How much do we need to insult him in order to get him to show up?  I can keep going...

Running is dumb.

Bob.

Eat my shorts, Eddie.

: popcorn:

Look what the cat dragged in .........