Beginners and Beyond

Sleepy SunDAILIES (Read 35 times)

delicate flower

I already knew I suck.

Just your attitude.

<3

LRB

What's that song? I gotta say it was a shit day? Yeah, that.

Cyberic

What's that song? 

Hot Stuff by Donna Summer?

LRB

Hot Stuff by Donna Summer?

lol

I actually loved her one hit, Last Dance.

Cyberic

lol

You mean Hot Stuff wasn't a hit? I was 9 or 10 then. I remember it as a hit 

Cyberic

lol

Did you like Endless Love by Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross too?

Docket_Rocket

LOL, "her one hit".

Ran 8 on the TM. 28 miles for me for this week.  Straight into taper but itching for more miles.

My boss is retiring Friday and our new boss (the boss of the Orlando office, who has covered for him before and he knows us better than other bosses could at this point) came by for a visit.  The two bitches that have had complaints against all of us for years of course wanted to talk to him and monopolize his attention. They are really scared. After all, he started his presentation with a power point that said: Are you an Asshole?  I love him already!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

You mean Hot Stuff wasn't a hit? I was 9 or 10 then. I remember it as a hit 

Yes, she had a few. Of them I liked Last Dance the most.

LRB

Did you like Endless Love by Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross too?

Too slow. I like to get on the dance floor and act a damn fool shake my booty. Earth Wind & Fire's Boogie Wonderland would've been more up my alley around that time, or Easy Lover (Phil Collins & Phillip Bailey). Hell, even Uptown Girl had a nice groove to it. Smile

PS; to all of you youngins, you know you're old when you remember hearing that Elvis died.

Cyberic

PS; to all of you youngins, you know you're old when you remember hearing that Elvis died.

My father had put money away to go see "The King" in Vegas. Then he died (1977). So my dad bought a Ski-Doo with the money 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

P.S. to all you youngins; you know you're old when you can remember Elvis being inducted into the army.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

GC100k

LOL, "her one hit".

Ya, don't disrespect Donna Summer. From Wikipedia: "Summer earned a total of 32 hit singles on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart in her lifetime, with 14 of those reaching the top ten. She claimed a top 40 hit every year between 1975 and 1984, and from her first top ten hit in 1976, to the end of 1982, she had 12 top ten hits (10 were top five hits), more than any other act during that time period."