Beginners and Beyond

hog4life's Rumpshaker 5k RR, Pics and a PR! (Read 65 times)

Docket_Rocket

Great job and great pics, Mitch!  Congrats on the PR!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

oakmtnrunner

Nice report, Mitch. Always enjoy racing with you. I'm sorry your wife wasn't feeling well.

Now we get to conquer the Hill at Oak Barrel.

Greg

happylily

Mitch, congratulations on such an awesome finish time! And you are the picture of perfect health and great fitness in that race pic!

It's wonderful that you can celebrate your victory over your cancer in this manner. I would think that it must empower you. I feel bad for your wife who is dealing with her own battle. I realize that racing isn't an option for her, but is there anything that she likes to do to help her forget the hard days? I'm sure that having a good man like you by her side is probably the most important part, though. You are each others angels. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

hog4life

Thanks to everyone that replied! I feel as though this community helps in keeping me accountable.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Nice run Mitch!  Congrats on the 17 months.  Sorry that Mrs. T had such a tough day.

Running for TJ because he can't.

SheCan

Thanks to everyone that replied! I feel as though this community helps in keeping me accountable.

(((((((( Mitch ))))))))) we're so lucky we have you!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Robert31320

Team TJ

(((((((( Mitch ))))))))) we're so lucky we have you!

Agreed!

Running for TJ because he can't.