Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES - Coffee's ready (Read 40 times)

LRB

I was actually trying to quote LRB who quoted my quote.

Wait, what?

We went through this last week you might have missed it but you can quote your own quote depending on your device and/or browser.

Quoting the quote of someone who quoted you is another story though. Got it? Good. 

LRB

Been meaning to ask, WHERE IS LILY?

Lily is taking some lily time no pictures and no autographs please.

cjones1

Why?  It's only a number.  My office number is also 6665.  Love it.  I wonder if people flinch when they dial me.  Love it more if so.

I'm half joking, I'm just a round numbers kind of guy. That and I don't want to bring a curse on the planet.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

LRB

I'm half joking, I'm just a round numbers kind of guy. That and I don't want to bring a curse on the planet.

Back in the day of the original Omen, seeing that shit would have scared me shitless. Cut me some slack though, I was 8. 

Hi Dailies:

DaveP - that race looks miserable.  Dogsleds next time.

Oski - 12oz curls could be lite lifting.

onemile - um.. radiation suit?

D - 6.66 miles, 7th son... they never made Elixirs for cloven hooves.

Baboon - with those 5 shot thingies, your feet should never touch the ground to lose traction

10 miles with ~25 min at MP.  Anybody in the south want some snow?  You'll only need to pay postage.

B-Plus

Solid long run with hills today, totaling

16 miles
              Docket_Rocket

Me too.  My head usually explodes if I don't get to a full 0.50 or mile.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Jupiter Ascending was pretty good, and really great CGI and choreography. Wish there was just a little more to the story though, it has/had so much promise to be a great, great movie/book.  Maybe I'll see Seventh Son next weekend.

For what it was that movie was too drawn out and way too long. They could have lopped off 30 minutes of it and no one would have been the wiser.

Nice visuals and great action but damn, 15 minutes of previews plus 2 hours and 5 minutes of film? FFS end it already man.

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

16 mile progression done, started at 7:54, went down to 6:35, last two miles at 6:27.  That's at least one thing a treadmill is good for, just kick it up a notch every mile, perfect progression. Smile

Dave, those are some crappy race conditions!  I've been treadmilling off the coast of Florida for the last month, so I have a feeling the winter is going to give me a lil shock when I get back home.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Zelanie

Me too.  My head usually explodes if I don't get to a full 0.50 or mile.

The trouble is when you need to get to a round number in terms of time AND distance.

The trouble is when you need to get to a round number in terms of time AND distance.

Dave

LRB

lol - that's a good one!

Pull the trigger on the $40.00, because you'll see it again on your CC statement.   The tank already had gas in it, and will shortly have less.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Been meaning to ask, WHERE IS LILY?

Last I checked she was in some suburb of Montreal.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.