Beginners and Beyond

Week 25 Penguins go fish!! (06/17-06/23) (Read 10 times)

Docket_Rocket

Ugh.  Thanks for your help, powers that be!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Singer who runs a smidge

Well, it turns out I'm an idiot who is very reliant on my bookmarks.  I was looking at the wrong section of the website, and trying really hard to get to something that was deactivated a couple of years ago.  I can get into the correct section of the website with no problem.

Le sigh.

About that vacation??

Actually, I'm taking off Tuesday through Friday of next week to make two cheesecakes and then go to my sister's wedding.  So that'll be nice ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Hope you enjoy it!

running 4-5 on the TM right now. Car migh be ready by 5. But my flight leaves at 5. Sigh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page