Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 40 times)

delicate flower

+1 to "screw the wind."  I treadmilled 5 miles.  50 mph gusts here and debris all over the roads.  Looks like more of the same tomorrow, so it looks like another treadmill day for me.  I really need to keep the effort easy this week.

<3

Little Blue

+1 to "screw the wind."  I treadmilled 5 miles.  50 mph gusts here and debris all over the roads.  Looks like more of the same tomorrow, so it looks like another treadmill day for me.  I really need to keep the effort easy this week.

Geez, do some of you folks live in Oz?  Are there witches flying around?

outoftheblue

5.1 easy on the TM done for me.

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I TMd too as it was still 86F at 6pm and super sunny (you know, Spring weather).  I managed a good stable surface to move the TM to, then calibrated it, then ran on it.  Finally, I can run on it without issue.  2 easy, 6 at MP, watching V for Vendetta (which I love). 2 with hubby as a cooldown.

Damaris

happylily

Busy day... 12 miles done, 1 mile w/u, 1 mile c/d, 10 @ 7:39, 7:52 overall. My endurance is making little baby steps, but it's going in the right direction. I'm most proud of the fact that I ran right after I ate a Subway sandwich (steak and cheese, if you must know) and I did not barf.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, and my lungs felt fabulous after those miles.  Lily will be very proud.

Damaris

happylily

Oh, and my lungs felt fabulous after those miles.  Lily will be very proud.

Yes I am! And you didn't barf. Doubly proud!

happylily

I TMd too as it was still 86F at 6pm and super sunny (you know, Spring weather).  I managed a good stable surface to move the TM to, then calibrated it, then ran on it.  Finally, I can run on it without issue.  2 easy, 6 at MP, watching V for Vendetta (which I love). 2 with hubby as a cooldown.

When the two of you run on the TM, does he run behind you or you behind him?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. Got the crazy wind here too.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

When the two of you run on the TM, does he run behind you or you behind him?

Those two were outside.  LOL.

Damaris

B-Plus

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

AM

5 miles easy w the DW - 70F

PM

2 miles warm up

(10) 800s w 3 min rest between - on hilly curvy mulch trail.