Beginners and Beyond

Welcome to the new BF. (Read 855 times)

kbrks

Oh.     Hi.

never run

Waves Hello.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

So are we allowed to bitch about how fucking pathetic Rodale is about their forum software back on RWOL

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

But in all seriousness if we are moving over here to RA, then we need to venture out onto the forums here rather than just moving over here and setting up a new Borg collective.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Yeah, I agree, Doug. I posted  my Turkey Trot RR in the Racing section here. If we're gonna be here we need to integrate otherwise we're going to mess up the forums for the people who were here before us. Not cool.

Antipodean

Right, I'm here, too, although a less active member of the BF with only 588 posts since 2008.

This place will become what we make it. If we can get up momentum (i.e. more posts per day, fast moving forums) then more BFers will join and the original BF will be really wondering what hit it.

I like how we can have sigs again. I also like how the avatars are big, but it seems that we can't post pics which is a shame.

Big grin Great to be here!

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

Motormouse

Proud Aussie

Look who's around from Down Under? Hello!

G'day D!

I'd nearly given up on RW, only posting miles to the log and weekly in the post 'em thread, but I'm impressed with RA so far.

So much to read!  I think I'm going to like it here.

Big grin

Goal: BQ or Bust.  (Done: BQ -5mins July 2014)

Selecting new goal.........

not lazy, just tired

And there's someone here who actually responds to problems and concerns. Pretty crazy. I'm not sure I can take the culture shock.

Not if it makes sense.

Wow.  I just went to check in on the BF and the only non-spam thread on the first page was the dailies.  : (

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

LRB

But in all seriousness if we are moving over here to RA, then we need to venture out onto the forums here rather than just moving over here and setting up a new Borg collective.

Yes, I have been out there, and will continue to post there as I get a feel for where I will end up.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I'm finally here but had to append the "rw" to my username because wcrunner was already taken.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

runmomto3boys

I had to change mine too, George, a bit!  Hi, all!

kbrks

I can see someone taking wcrunner, but someone is already using runningmama2boys?

Hi from New England! 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Glad to see so many familiar faces.  This site works really well, didn't realize we could have our own group.  I've found a new home, although I've been using the log exclusively here for 3 years. 

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.