Beginners and Beyond

Sunny SunDAILIES (Read 37 times)

Docket_Rocket

I agree in theory, and that's the only time I do 16+ anyway. But for some reason I started adopting the Pfitz definition for my log, year-round. Of course I am in marathon training >50% of the year. 

Same for me except 100% of the year.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Just saw it. Loved it!

Me too!  And the women were amazing!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Me too!  And the women were amazing!

Ha, I was thinking the same thing - the best characters were his general, his sister, and his girlfriend. I think 2 of the 3 will be in Avengers Infinity War (based on the cast list in IMDB).

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Ha, I was thinking the same thing - the best characters were his general, his sister, and his girlfriend. I think 2 of the 3 will be in Avengers Infinity War (based on the cast list in IMDB).

I also liked the general.  But all three were really strong characters and I liked that a lot.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

onemile

How'd it feel?

Well my injured leg felt okay. It hasn't been painful for the past few runs, even in the warm up miles, but now my lower back is getting super tight and sore

RunningOnSand

I also tend to consider a long run whatever my longest run is for the week. Last week it was 9! But that does make sense that anything over 2 hours, or 16 miles for some of you speed demons. Big grin

Onemile, glad to hear the injured leg didn't bug you! Sorry to hear about your back, though. Sometimes it feels like if it isn't one thing it's another.