Beginners and Beyond

R.A.G. 26.2 - A Steam of Conscience RR (Read 78 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

That's a lot of running!  Nice job overcoming your issues and getting the 4 stars!

I think it was Damaris that got the 4 stars, not Lara.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

I doubt I shall ever get one.  I am a different brand of crazy.

SheCan

3rd overall and you didn't even train for it!  Congratulations, Lara, that's awesome!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

HobbitLegs

elevenses

How cool! Congrats!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Very cool, Lara!!  If you are missing any details, I think Damaris has them all recorded in her brain......hers and yours.Big grin

She can also give you your mile splits and tell you which foot you were exhaling on if you care to know.Cool

Well done!!!

Randy

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

I do have splits but I figured that would be boring.  I did look at them afterwards when someone said I looked so consistent out there at which point I said "Psh - did you see the last 8 laps?" and she sais "Psh - the last couple miles suck for everyone!"  The splits were indeed a thing of beauty through mile 22.  The rest were ugly.

I had a diet coke and a special k breakfast sandwich pre race if you really want to know.  And 4 passionfruit roctane during.  Smile

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Oh, you said foot, not food.  All I know about my feet was that they didn't love the gravel on the path.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Wow!!! Nice job! Sometimes awesome things happen when the pressure is off and you least expect it! Congrats on 3rd place and a great time!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to