Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (NSFW) (Read 52 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Oh and highly technical trail 10k this Saturday...

I am gonna die.  that is all.

workinprogress11

URD. I spent the time I would have been running in Urgent Care having a tick removed from the back of my shoulder that was so far embedded they had to cut it out.  GROSS!  They are giving me a prophylactic dose of doxycycline because there has been a lot of Lyme disease around here and I suspect the tick has been there since I did yard work on Saturday.

Blerg.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

prophylactic dose...

now that is some imagery... since ya know... what they tend to contain...  hmm...

yeah nasty.

Cyberic

Our two Gourds got together to craft an epic fall seasonal. Their mutual love of heavy metal and high gravity beer inspired this head bangin’ brew. Don’t forget to wear your padded helmet, cause your gourd’s gonna get rocked!

LOL

workinprogress11

prophylactic dose...

now that is some imagery... since ya know... what they tend to contain...  hmm...

yeah nasty.

Omg...

Docket_Rocket

Ugh, WIP.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page