Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 45 times)

Cyberic

6 done.

General rambling question and trying to make a long story short. If I'm watching an episode of a TV show on Netflix that I KNOW is missing some scenes from the time it was originally aired, do I have a right to be pissed that I'm paying Netflix to watch the syndicated version instead of the version that originally aired?

Of course! 

6 done.

General rambling question and trying to make a long story short. If I'm watching an episode of a TV show on Netflix that I KNOW is missing some scenes from the time it was originally aired, do I have a right to be pissed that I'm paying Netflix to watch the syndicated version instead of the version that originally aired?

I think it's in the Constitution.

Dave

onemile

OK, so they were a LITTLE FAST.    Come on, it's hard to hit the exact pace in a five minute interval, and I'd always rather be too fast than too slow, as evidenced by my late race fades.  #gobigorgohome

I just had to ask because you seemed surprised when your coach suggested you might go out at a 3:10 pace 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Meeting started at 1:20. 

You should have written meeting notes with the consensus of those present, left it on the table, then left.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Hip Redux

You should have written meeting notes with the consensus of those present, left it on the table, then left.

My meeting notes: Where the &%*@&#$ are you all?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My meeting notes: Where the &%*@&#$ are you all?

Oh, boy.  Mine are usually Zzzzzz.  Oh, it's over?

6 miles outside.  89F and 69DP.  Best I have seen in a while.

Damaris

Little Blue

Thanks everybody, for the b'day wishes.  DH had wine and cupcakes when i got home with the pizza.

On a deflating note, my BIL was told today that he has stage 2 prostate cancer. It's heavily in the genes, but dammittohell, he's only 47.  Dammit dammit dammit.

I told him, if he's going to overshadow my birthday again, please do it with something less dramatic.  He laughed.

Half Crazy K 2.0

45 minutes on the treadmill and some core work. Got home late from mattress shopping & had Taco Bell for dinner. Seemed like a smart move to run on the 'mill which is steps away from the bathroom.

Happylily, wear what you are comfortable in. I am not a dress or skirt person. Last time I wore a dress was for a friend's cocktail party themed b-day party in January. I'll wear one Saturday to go to a wedding. And that's my dress wearing for the year.

Happy Birthday Little Blue. My thought to you brother and family.

Cyberic

In a 5K I ran in the spring, a girl finished ahead of me, She was wearing a skirt.

I don't know if that actually helps you or not lily, but I never thought about it until now. Looked very natural. If it would have been a tennis outfit, she would not have looked any less better than me Smile

GinnyinPA

Little Blue - Happy Birthday.  I'm sorry about your BIL.  My brother had it too.  Cancer sucks.

HappyLily - try wearing it on a long run.  See how you feel.  If you feel too self-conscious, wear something else on race day.  If you feel comfortable and it makes you happy, wear it proudly.

There's a new running group just formed in town - Chambersburg Beer Runners.  It's similar to a large group in Gettysburg that runs twice a week from a different bar/pub/tavern/restaurant each time.  The plan is to run 3-5 miles and enjoy a beer or two together afterwards.  Last week they had 5 people; this week 30 or more.  It was fun. Since I never run with anybody, it was nice to have somebody to talk to.  I ended up going faster than usual because I wanted to continue the conversation.  Easy on a short run, dangerous on a long one.