Beginners and Beyond

Sunshine Sundalies (Read 34 times)

LRB

It's too boring even for gear grinding.

Wake me when it's done.

Docket_Rocket

Nice job, Lawyermom!

I didn't sleep last night (like at all) and I thought it was the reason for me to want to doze off this game but nope.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

KCRuns

LM crushed her marathon this morning!  Congrats on the PR and AG placement!!

I ran 4 and then did a weight machine circuit at the gym for the first time in forever. I will hurt tomorrow.

RunningOnSand

No idea. Nothing in her log. IDK if anyone here knows her real name. The nerve of not posting here right away!

I think she doesn't do electronics on Sundays (per the Sabbath?) -- or I could totally be making that up. My memory is shiz.

I think she doesn't do electronics on Sundays (per the Sabbath?) -- or I could totally be making that up. My memory is shiz.

That would be Saturdays.

Dave

RunningOnSand

That would be Saturdays.

See. This is exactly why I shouldn't post things.  Also why I'm socially awkward. Haha. *nervous laughter*

See. This is exactly why I shouldn't post things.  Also why I'm socially awkward. Haha. *nervous laughter*

This does not even move the needle on the awkward scale at this place.

Dave

So sorry Baboon had to stay up so late to watch his boys stink it up so badly.

Dave

delicate flower

Right, it’s coming back to me now. She done good - 3:54 for a 13 min PR.

Awesome!

Unlike the Rams.

<3

delicate flower

So sorry Baboon had to stay up so late to watch his boys stink it up so badly.

They didn't deserve it.

<3

RunningOnSand

This does not even move the needle on the awkward scale at this place.

Cyberic

Like Dave said. Heck, I put my foot in my mouth in about half of my posts, and people don't mind I have not been banned.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Congrats on the 17s Dave and Ginny, and on the 16 Onemile.

FS, you know your log is public? Seems like you give yourself lots of trouble to post a pic of your run, when you could just say it in text and we could check your log for details. Not that I mind, just sayin'.

Lol true.... at least when it comes to pic of the run itself. I think was trying to go for a "no more words, just pics" thing... 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)