Beginners and Beyond

Toadally Tuesdailes (Read 38 times)

Docket_Rocket

Good evening, folks.

This week has been my first week back at running. I went to the hospital again last week; I was diagnosed with an even nastier bout of bronchitis. I'm now taking Tussionex at night an Mucinex during the day, Albuterol, and Zyrtec.

I did the HM on November 10. I coughed. I sneezed. I damn nearly vomited and passed out a few times. But I did it. A slow 2:28:39, but I did it.

Sunday, I did an easy mile in a hair under 9:19. Today, I snuck 1.11 miles in 10:03 into my break. After work, I did 3.09 miles in 30:15 on one of the TMs at the gym.

I start training for Jerusalem, take two, on Sunday, with a ten-mile LR. I think that I'll be able to do it.

I'm sorry you're going through this.  Feel well soon!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Robert31320

Team TJ

He you feel better real soon, Basya.

Running for TJ because he can't.

I think that the meds, especially the Albuterol, are helping.

I don't know how this happened. Yeah, I work with a lot adorable two-legged Petri dishes called kids, but I did the same thing last year without getting this sick.

I'm of for my nightly Tussionex, Zyrtec, and Albuterol cocktail. Good night:*