Beginners and Beyond

I love marketing phrases (Read 145 times)

Revenge of the Nerd

And "gusseted crotch" sounds frightening. I had to Google it.

Think of it as a hammock for your huevos.

One of these days is none of these days.

~ H.G. Bohn

MrNamtor

We've done away with the term homeless.  They're free range citizens, and if they don't have access to prescription drugs they're organic free range citizens.

The thing is awood, that as tough and self sufficient as you think you are, there is something out there that if you met it, it would break you. Not cancer or becoming a quadriplegic or something like that. Something worse. Something that would break your mind.

I hope you never meet it, i really do. But if you ever did, you'd know something about yourself and about life that you don't know now.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83253571/

paulski66

miscreant

Those are some nice looking shorts...

I'm happy, hope you're happy too...

Dr. Cornsitter

Well hell, they have to say something important sounding to make people plunk down 35 bucks for a pair of running shorts.

Marketing is a very deliberate thing. Someone DELIBERATELY chose the word "relentless". And someone else read it and okayed it. And probably more than one person read that word and said, "Oh! That's great! Go with it!"

Who the EFF read that word in that context and thought it made any sense? I am dying to know why THAT word, and no other word, was the best, most appropriate choice. I think someone busted out a thesauraus and picked at random.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.