Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Better I Leave

Great pic!   I assume Napa or Sonoma?

Pfft...Amador has some award winning wines too, ya know! **grin**

bluerun

Super B****

Hey, didn't we have two threads -- one for race pictures and this one?!  Or am I finally losing my mind?

Anyway, this is truly bizarre, but I actually bought race pictures from Jerusalem!  It took me a little while to realize this; I didn't notice it at all during the entire race...

...I am surrounded by men.  (This makes sense when you consider that I finished #700-something overall, but tenth in the 20-39 female AG.  I thought it was weird that I didn't notice that there were no women around me, so I went back and looked at the pictures... and sure enough.)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

happylily

Hey, didn't we have two threads -- one for race pictures and this one?!  Or am I finally losing my mind?

Anyway, this is truly bizarre, but I actually bought race pictures from Jerusalem!  It took me a little while to realize this; I didn't notice it at all during the entire race...

...I am surrounded by men.  (This makes sense when you consider that I finished #700-something overall, but tenth in the 20-39 female AG.  I thought it was weird that I didn't notice that there were no women around me, so I went back and looked at the pictures... and sure enough.)

That is such a cool picture! It's like you are surrounded by all your bodyguards! :-) And yes, you are right, not crazy, there is a race picture thread somewhere around here. Smile

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Rungry!

Great pic!   I assume Napa or Sonoma?

Paso Robles.

Jen

From my 5k yesterday .

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

LRB

From my 5k yesterday .

Winning!

Hip Redux

From my 5k yesterday .

There's someone going the wrong way.  Or maybe you're going the wrong way? lol

Docket_Rocket

OK, in a me me me effort, here is, well, ME at my latest race:

You can see the socks that say BEER.  This was before LA turned cold (this weather was weird), so the arm warmers are down.  I didn't realize this was the Chinese Theater, so there you go, the Chinese Theater.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

LOL.

There's someone going the wrong way.  Or maybe you're going the wrong way? lol

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Tommy likey

The lady in the yellow is carrying invisible luggage Smile

OK, in a me me me effort, here is, well, ME at my latest race:

You can see the socks that say BEER.  This was before LA turned cold (this weather was weird), so the arm warmers are down.  I didn't realize this was the Chinese Theater, so there you go, the Chinese Theater.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Docket_Rocket

I thought she looked a zombie.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

happylily

Damaris, it's the first time I see you wearing green and you look abolutely beautiful!

Sparker, what an awesome 5k look in your eyes!

Great pictures everyone!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

The lady in the yellow is carrying invisible luggage Smile

I think it's the woman who doesn't swing her arms when she walks, from that Seinfeld episode.

Dave

Buelligan

Look how cute my niece is...

Today is her ninth birthday!

Docket_Rocket

Awww, she is very cute!

Damaris

Fundraising Page