Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES - You Say YOLO? (Read 274 times)

Better I Leave

3 miles on the F85 using the "hill" feature. A bit slower than I'd like at 9:35 pace, but I always seem to be a bit slower whenever I get on a new /different machine until I get used to it. This TM is a smooth ride though, I'll say that.

B-Plus

7.4 @ 8:16. I did some foam rolling this morning, and I'll likely do some more later.

Jeepofspades

My best 5k run!!! (With nike+ app) 23.28

Lazy today.......I'll hit it hard tomorrow.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Heidi, nice recovery run.

Just B.S., that you still have it swimming is amazing! I hope you have a great run.

PineGroveDave, I've never used anything but the manual feature on a TM. How long did each hill interval last? What incline(s) did it give you? It sounds like an interesting way to add variety to a running program.

Jeep, awesome! Are you planning to run in an official 5K anytime soon?

One session of ab work is done. I'm about to begin one more, to make up for that which I missed yesterday. Good night, everyone.

Luke79

Dude, you guys are just awesome.

Better I Leave

PineGroveDave, I've never used anything but the manual feature on a TM. How long did each hill interval last? What incline(s) did it give you? It sounds like an interesting way to add variety to a running program.

I'll have to get back to you on the "actuals", but I do know it went to 12%. Forgive me, but I'm just "wringing it out" as this was my first run on it since assembling it last night. Like you, I too usually just do "manual mode" on all my TMs. Smile

8.5 total.  2 mi. w/u, 5.5@6:49, 1 mile easy