Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

No more marathons

Yeah.

I have 11 w/5x1200m @ 5k tomorrow. That's gonna be a laff riot in my current condition. If I get to HMP on the intervals, it will be a good day.

Shit - that would combine my long run with a high quality workout.

Coach gives me something like that I'm outta here.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

Shit - that would combine my long run with a high quality workout.

Coach gives me something like that I'm outta here.

lol

onemile

I have 11 w/5x1200m @ 5k tomorrow. That's gonna be a laff riot in my current condition. If I get to HMP on the intervals, it will be a good day.

oof. Gonna wear the new shoes?

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with 3 at tempo-ish pace.

PleasantRidge, hope it's something you can manage. Good luck with your run tomorrow. Do you wear minimal shoes? Did the Doc (real or Google) indicate if more cushion/more anything under foot would be better?

Another 5 after work. Because doubling will make tomorrow's workout even more fun.

oof. Gonna wear the new shoes?

On the fence. Originally planning on it, but wondering if the current condition of my legs could use more cushioning.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Ran 5 with hubby and that was it.  Knee has been achy all day that I wore heels for our trustee training (no choice).  Oh, well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Another 5 after work. Because doubling will make tomorrow's workout even more fun.

On the fence. Originally planning on it, but wondering if the current condition of my legs could use more cushioning.

I dunno the exact condition of your legs, but I think the lighter shoes are actually better for running at 5K pace than the heavier ones.