Beginners and Beyond

My Races for Jenny: The RRs I Could Not Post Until Today (Read 198 times)

Thank you for running for me, D.  Smile  I am sorry one of the races was so tough with a migraine and all - that knocked Chris out last weekend at Green Jewel.  I loved looking through all the pictures.  So. Much. Orange.  I am blessed to have such great runner friends all over the United States and the world.  Smile

Docket_Rocket

Glad to have done so and I cannot wait to do it again!  And I thought Orange was the idea! Big grin

Thank you for running for me, D.  Smile  I am sorry one of the races was so tough with a migraine and all - that knocked Chris out last weekend at Green Jewel.  I loved looking through all the pictures.  So. Much. Orange.  I am blessed to have such great runner friends all over the United States and the world.  Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Orange is the bestest color in the world.  Smile

Glad to have done so and I cannot wait to do it again!  And I thought Orange was the idea! Big grin

YAYpril - B-Plus

It's growing on me. I bought orange running clothes specifically to wear on "your" day and I kind of want more. Smile

Docket_Rocket

Well, if you say so!  It gave me a PR, so it works!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

SheCan

This is one of my favorite RRs ever.  Thank you for posting this.  <3

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson