Beginners and Beyond

Love is in my world since SATURDAILIES (Read 222 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Cool WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREADCool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay awhile (not literally!) And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here. 

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning, All, and happy Saturday!

Best of luck to the racers today!

I'll be hitting the bed in just a few, just got home from night shift. Depending on conditions, I'll be running either the light hilly route or the bigger hilly route this afternoon. But for now, sleep, sleep, sleep...

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Just B.S.

Morning everyone (and by that I mean Tom, so far)Smile.

Enjoy your sleep. I"m off to the pool.

Have a great Saturday everyone, especially our racers!

Luke79

Morning you guys.  Good luck to all the racers.

SRD for me.  Gonna watch me some football.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning! Heading out in a little to run 5 with my running group then breakfast. Have a good day, everyone!

delicate flower

'Morning!  Or as Elton John once said, "Saturday Saturday Saturday, Saturday Saturday Saturday, Saturday Saturday Saturday..."

Working today, though I'll be doing it from the comfort of my home and hopefully for only a few hours.  YAY work from home!  I'm heading to the gym in a bit though for a non-run workout.  Football viewing party at a friend's tonight, which means today will most certainly be a calorie surplus.

You all behave now.

<3

flarunner

Mornin' Peeplets!

10 miles this morning. Up at 3:15, out the door at 3:45 (that's for you ScottyDawg). Beautiful morning for a run.

Hey LRB, how you been?

Good racing to all the racers and racerettes!

Good running and workouts to all the rest of y'all.

May your day be delovely and delicious!

B-Plus

It's Veena while since I've been on the first page. That means it's too early for this shid. Heading out for 14 miles.

B-Plus

It's been a while since I've been on the first page. That means it's too early for this shid. Heading out for 14 miles.

Vegan Ang

Formerly sdnyc99

Good morning fellow runners!

Got in a chill & easy 3.2 last night & am going to try for 10 a little later this morning.  I haven't run double-digits since MCM but want to get some time on my feet so I'll just take it slow.

Tom - goodnight to you!

B.S. - hope you enjoyed your swim

Luke - rest day + football = awesome

Baboon - now I have that song stuck in my head!  It's okay though; it's a good one to have stuck.

April - have a good group run

flarunner - I can't believe you 10 is already done!  Crazy early!

B-Plus - enjoy your 14

Angela 

StepbyStep-SH

Morning, early risers! I would really have loved to sleep in this morning, but time to get moving. I'm heading to the Y for my run because our temperatures are dropping, which means the fog and drizzle from last night will become today's layers of ice on everything. At least 6 miles planned, maybe a little more and maybe some strength training. I'll just see how I feel at the time.

Have a great day!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Geesh, I slept in til 6:30 this morning.

going to hit the trail in a bit for 5. the temp is 51 degrees and will be dropping to 32 by tonight .

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Hey guys and gals. Heading off to run 5, then do my 5 mile race, then run 5 more. It's even race singlet and short short weather in Ohio in January, how about that? Catch you all later. Run well.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Shakedown Street

5k just crammed into my normal week. Temp is 66 with dew point at 64, fog, no wind, yuck. But it's just a 5K. At least there are pancakes at the end.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

@runjerseygirl

Good morning, everyone!  It was a late night with lots of wine involved.  You know the cure for that.

Another RD today.  It's making me absolutely nuts.  Cranky, restless, emotional.  I'm worse than a teenage girl with PMS.  I might try taping my foot and running again tomorrow.  We'll see.

Do you even run?