Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 45 times)

delicate flower

I ran.  4.6 miles at 7:46 pace.  Ready to be done with cutback week now please.

<3

bluerun

Super B****

I actually did today too. The price goes up Dec 1st and I didn't feel like paying $75 for a half marathon again because I waited.

The difference is you'll get to run it and kill it.  I won't.

Is it the NYC Half by any chance?  I'm registering but waiting until December 2nd or 3rd because it is so expensive.

Nope... I did qualify, but I want to run Jerusalem again next year and it's the same weekend.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

LOL!

Actually I was serious.

LRB

I'm home and settled after another hectic day at work. These four days off are going to be wonderful.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day

Cyberic

Actually I was serious.

The system is only good for me. Lily laughs at my puny pushups, so her pointing system would obviously differ from mine. I'm guessing pretty much everybody has different strengths and challenges... Standing on a bosu ball for a minute would be worth the whole 50 points for me, probably, and it is much easier for you and oski

Ran twice today. Intervals at lunch, and recovery tonight. About 10.5 miles total.

LRB

The system is only good for me. Lily laughs at my puny pushups, so her pointing system would obviously differ from mine. I'm guessing pretty much everybody has different strengths and challenges... Standing on a bosu ball for a minute would be worth the whole 50 points for me, probably, and it is much easier for you and oski

Ran twice today. Intervals at lunch, and recovery tonight. About 10.5 miles total.

I meant the gist of it not specific exercises. Anyway, it can be revisited some other time.

happylily

I ran 10 miles, 7:38 average pace. Entered my run in my new journal, then read the dailies and Cy's previous post. Started laughing and dropped to the floor to do some push-ups, 2x25. The last 5 were torture. Now I'm not sure whether I want to vomit or cry. Cry or vomit? I'll never think about push-ups the same way again.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

workinprogress11

I ran 10 miles, 7:38 average pace. Entered my run in my new journal, then read the dailies and Cy's previous post. Started laughing and dropped to the floor to do some push-ups, 2x25. The last 5 were torture. Now I'm not sure whether I want to vomit or cry. Cry or vomit? I'll never think about push-ups the same way again.

I could maybe, just maybe do 3 push-ups.

6 miles today.

Docket_Rocket

I ran 7 after Pilates, 4 with hubby, 1 easy, and last 2 at MP (9:35, 9:25). It was nice running them outside.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

I meant the gist of it not specific exercises. Anyway, it can be revisited some other time.

Maybe I will some time, but before I do, I'll make sure I follow it myself. Until now I really like it as it takes so little time, that I don't mind doing some every day. Today was 35 pushups. 20 and then 15, as I was waiting for the water to boil while cooking supper.

Ric-G

finished up an easy 5 miles a little while ago...took the plunge and ordered new shoes today - New Balance 1400v2 which I gather is last year's model....so we'll see how it goes...have been using brooks launch and pureflow but wanted to try something else...purchased the last of the thanksgiving stuff earlier today as the locusts will descend sometime on thursday...

marathon pr - 3:16