Beginners and Beyond

Back at it MonDAILIES (Read 33 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

on RWOL it was onemileatatime. I just shortened it when we moved here.

but mile repeats are a workout I don't mind (as long as they aren't supposed to be at 5k pace!)

Gotcha! I like mile repeats too.

My name had a question mark at the end of it when I was on RWOL, and I'd always take flak for it because I was running a ton of miles at that point, so dropping the question mark was my big change coming here 

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Cyberic

on RWOL it was onemileatatime. I just shortened it when we moved here.

but mile repeats are a workout I don't mind (as long as they aren't supposed to be at 5k pace!)

Especially 6 of them

LRB

I ran 6.

It was an ugly bitch but rather than cut it short I toughed it out.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training.

KCRuns

Well, nobody showed up for the group run tonight. So I went home and ran a short 2.8 miles on my own.

RunningOnSand

Well, nobody showed up for the group run tonight. So I went home and ran a short 2.8 miles on my own.

Too hot outside?

Howdy all.

Where's Blue?

And LM?

Coastal?

DaveP? (I know he checked in last week but still....come baccccckkkkk!)

I know there are others, too. Sorry for my lack of memory right now.

I was going to get up early but our doorbell has a glitch and keeps ringing in the middle of the night and then I'm up for several hours. It usually ends up waking my youngest, too, and then he crawls into bed with us. And then I've made the mistake of trying to get out of bed sneakily, early in the mornings, when he's there, and he always wakes up and is miserable the rest of the day. So that was a super long way of telling you guys that instead of it being an outdoor, early run, it was a later, treadmill run. I know these are important details y'all can't live w/o. Big grin

Whiskers, I'm really sorry to hear about your Grandma. Sad Even when it's expected, death of a loved one is still really hard and painful.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sheesh.  That damn doorbell is acting like one of those fire monitor alarms, beeping in the middle of the night.

Ran my 5 on the TM and lifted.

Damaris

RunningOnSand

Sheesh.  That damn doorbell is acting like one of those fire monitor alarms, beeping in the middle of the night.

Ran my 5 on the TM and lifted.

Right? That's totally what it is like!!!!! #rage!

Runshortii

I ran 5. Have a ladder workout tomorrow.

onemile -  nice repeats. I like mile repeats too