Beginners and Beyond

Monday 3/6 - Help wanted: Somebody has to start the tread. (Read 35 times)

LRB

Speaking of stupid, the LA Marathon is in a couple of weeks. I wonder how many billion degrees it will be this year. lol

Cyberic

And that's why I don't take stay at home vacations.

Like LRB said, probably all your vacation time is dedicated to racing somewhere. I like to just chill.

Going up north to see my parents for a few days tomorrow. The 5 hour drive and the temps up there are not very tempting 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Docket, not sure what your final call on R&R DC was, but the S word is being thrown around for Friday and the weekend (snow).

Docket_Rocket

Speaking of stupid, the LA Marathon is in a couple of weeks. I wonder how many billion degrees it will be this year. lol

When I ran it, it was 50F. It's their fault for changing tje date from St. Patrick's to February and then back.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Docket, not sure what your final call on R&R DC was, but the S word is being thrown around for Friday and the weekend (snow).

We canceled the hotel so not going. Which means you'll

get snow for sure. Damn it.  A cold race I am missing.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

We canceled the hotel so not going. Which means you'll

get snow for sure. Damn it.  A cold race I am missing.

Snow means mass panic. Even an inch.

Docket_Rocket

Surgeon discharged me today.  I got the younger surgeon, not the one that did the surgery and at least he didn't look at my like I was crazy.  Well, except when I said the longest I had run already was 8 miles.  OK.

Ran 5 in 58:08.  First straight run since.  Windy as fuck, but only 74F.  Winter is here, I guess?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

5 easy today - with 8 X 100 strides.

But even better - scored a new pair of Skechers GoMeb Speed 3s today - for 50 bucks.

I'll try them out tomorrow - have a 12 X 200 at 1500 race pace.

That should be some fun shite.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Got home & played CSI for a while with the home security system. Got what we needed & DH gave a flash drive to the cop. Then did upper body weights and core.

onemile