Beginners and Beyond

Boston......Is it not important enough for network TV??? (Read 115 times)

MI_Tim

I found it on Fox Sports Detroit.  0-0 after 2.

LRB

I found it on Fox Sports Detroit.  0-0 after 2.

Wings win, who saw that coming?!

Village people

I can always find it, even when I lived in London, ON.

Good luck to everyone running.

From the Internet.

Good luck to all the runners! Still working out the details but I think I'll be near the finish line spectating with a few running club friends.

No more marathons

Is it too soon to make excuses?  No, really - DS and I are running together and looking to enjoy all that the run has to offer.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Is it too soon to make excuses?  No, really - DS and I are running together and looking to enjoy all that the run has to offer.

We need your bib # for stalking purposes!!

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.

No more marathons

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

So how many times are we gonna hear, "We apologize for technical difficulties" on this broadcast??

Not that we wouldn't have these issues if it were on the REAL NBC but still......are the best of the best on the audio/video equipment over there??

Is this event important enough for the best of the best to be there??

Could we forego one "Today" show for this epic/national/global event??

(Ya, I've got a bit of a 'tude about this)

Randy

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Watching it now, there's a streaming link off of the BAA website.

MTA...I'm pretty sure I'm recording it to my DVR right now...found it by doing a search on my Dish Network DVR.

Shalane's out front.  Worries me that she's there this early, but I'm guessing she knows a bit more about what she's doing than I do.

Men are about to start.  I know not everyone will share this feeling, but it sure is good to see Ryan Hall healthy at the starting line.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Watching it now, there's a streaming link off of the BAA website.

Men are about to start.  I know not everyone will share this feeling, but it sure is good to see Ryan Hall healthy at the starting line.

Indeed, nice to see Ryan running healthy right now.  And god to see that he's not hoarding the front.  Meb had it for a while & others have taken it.  In fact, I'd love to see him tuck in which I KNOW he hates to do but still.......just like Shalane.....TUCK IN!!!

But, I don't know that the first 10 miles or so even matters to these elites so we'll see.

Glad to see they finally got the women's camera back. (sigh)

Randy

LRB

I know not everyone will share this feeling, but it sure is good to see Ryan Hall healthy at the starting line.

I think everyone was holding their collective breath because wasn't even listed in the elite field on a couple of websites this morning!

Personally, I would love to see him do well.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Oh American women..........wherefore art thou you American women????

(facepalm)

Randy

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

YES!!!!!!

Meb wins it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy

Tar Heel Mom

kween

Oh American women..........wherefore art thou you American women????

(facepalm)

face palm indeed.

"wherefore" means "why"

Your questions makes no sense.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.