Beginners and Beyond

3.14.15 Let's celebrate Pi Day Saturdailies! (Read 54 times)

Sir Comference

Hahaha.  I love it, that is a future nickname I will bestow upon someone.  LOL.

10 with the last 5 at MP, and dear lordy I hope this week was peak mileage for the cycle.  Phew.  Time to put food on the endangered species list.

delicate flower

First Masters race done, and it's a 4 secondPR. 25:31 for 5k. Hopefully this is the start of a better racing year for me! 3rd place 40-49 woman, but the awards only went to the AG winners. Guess I need to run faster next time!

Great job, Zel!  I am thrilled any time I manage to run a PR in a spring race, coming off tough winter training.  Good sign of things to come for you!

<3

delicate flower

Just got back from swanky birthday dinner for Wife with the Oskis, where I proceeded to ESU.

<3

LRB

Just got back from swanky birthday dinner for Wife with the Oskis, where I proceeded to ESU.

Like a real G 'sposed to.

LRB

I had Mandarin and found a $10 bill in the parking lot when I left the restaurant. Cha-CHING, me!

workinprogress11

First Masters race done, and it's a 4 secondPR. 25:31 for 5k. Hopefully this is the start of a better racing year for me! 3rd place 40-49 woman, but the awards only went to the AG winners. Guess I need to run faster next time!

Great job!

Zelanie

Great job, Zel!  I am thrilled any time I manage to run a PR in a spring race, coming off tough winter training.  Good sign of things to come for you!

Ooh, that's a good point, this is the START of the season, woot! Smile