Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES! (Read 52 times)

LRB

That's LRB.  I'm trying to be like you and think positively Smile

Oh well shit you might as well shoot yourself then, I live in a dream world. lol

j/k

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Costs nothing to try though.

GinnyinPA

I think George and Scotty are the only ones here that are older than I am.  Oh well. We're all doing great for our age.  We're moving as much as we can and having fun with it, that's all that counts.

LRB

I think George and Scotty are the only ones here that are older than I am.  Oh well. We're all doing great for our age.  We're moving as much as we can and having fun with it, that's all that counts.

Agreed!

Docket_Rocket

I ran my 6 outside.  I wanted torture so I ran in 86F and 74DP. Fortunately, it rained during it at some point.  My right side hurts today with all this so I am achy.  Going to check it with my massage therapist tomorrow just in case is something simple like a rib out of place instead of an organ.  If that does not work, I'll get the HIDA scan. Sigh.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

10.5 miles tonight, painful tummy pains but I survived.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

workinprogress11

4 easy in the dark. My goal was not to trip.