Beginners and Beyond

Why it does not feel like home here... (Read 292 times)

Shakedown Street

1. It's new

2. Nobody is asking dumb-arse questions that they should be asking their Dr.

3. I have not seen a troll. Except for us. And we are trolling unknowingly.

4. Nothing for us to bitch about. We may actually have to talk more about running.

5. There are some people on here who know a lot...unlike RWOL.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

1. It's new

2. Nobody is asking dumb-arse questions that they should be asking their Dr.

3. I have not seen a troll. Except for us. And we are trolling unknowingly.

4. Nothing for us to bitch about. We may actually have to talk more about running.

5. There are some people on here who know a lot...unlike RWOL.

You can swear in here, just don't call anybody names.

Shakedown Street

I just did not feel pottymouth this evening.

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

Nevrgivup

Cabbage head has not joined in. LOL. No seriously, I miss a lot of members that have yet to make the change. I also miss sexy ab and leg photos. Joking

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Jenven

Hello! My leg fell off during my run today. Do you think I should rest while it (maybe?) grows back or should I just keep hopping trying to build up those miles? THANKS. I'll hang up and listen.

Started C25K on 9/6/12. First 5K set for 1/13/13.

runfoolery

Cabbage head has not joined in. LOL. No seriously, I miss a lot of members that have yet to make the change. I also miss sexy ab and leg photos. Joking

you're always welcome to contribute to the FB thread, you could help out Tongue

Shakedown Street

OK, go to the general forum and start one!!!!

Shakedown Street

Hello! My leg fell off during my run today. Do you think I should rest while it (maybe?) grows back or should I just keep hopping trying to build up those miles? THANKS. I'll hang up and listen.

Try body glide or band-aids.

Jenven

Try body glide or band-aids.

Started C25K on 9/6/12. First 5K set for 1/13/13.