Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES! (Read 44 times)

workinprogress11

6 broken up miles spent literally running errands. I'm not supposed to drive so took care of stuff this way. It was actually kind of a fun way to get in the mileage.

In Seattle with the family this week doing some househunting. Verdict: we are going to be living in a van down by the river.

Anyway, turns out right next to my hotel is the the Burke-Gilman (paved) trail, which goes on forever. Ran 6 miles early this morning, it was wonderful. Perfect mid-40's morning, which was t-shirt & shorts for me (all I brought anyway), but had everyone here all bundled up. Buncha wusses.

Dave

LRB

In Seattle with the family this week doing some househunting. Verdict: we are going to be living in a van down by the river.

You are a long way from Kansas G. What's that flight time, about 5 hours?

Half Crazy K 2.0

Did  core DVD and some stretching. I did not sleep well last night and has been gray out all day, so all I want to do is go to sleep.

You are a long way from Kansas G. What's that flight time, about 5 hours?

Yeah, about that.

Dave

Hip Redux

I bet even their vans are organic and free range though, so there's that.

LRB

I bet even their vans are organic and free range though, so there's that.

I heard the weed out that way is to die for. If not die than certainly to sleep for days. lol

Hip Redux

There is zero chance I can stay up for the women's championship basketball game.    And there is also 100% chance I will hear about it all day at work tomorrow anyway.

LRB

The chances of me staying up another 10 minutes is slim and none, and slim just walked out the door.