Beginners and Beyond

Ready or Not - MonDAILIES (Read 38 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I just recently commented to DW, that if I had the power to change one thing in all people it would simple be have everyone be more considerate.

Politics, religion whatever other issues aside, being considerate of others would drastically change the world.

AM

4 miles recovery

PM

hill speedwork - about 7 miles of it (+ warmup and cool down) -  (by effort not pace!)

Docket_Rocket

I just started laughing as soon I read I walked into a Christmas tree. Sorry about the bruise, though.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I just recently commented to DW, that if I had the power to change one thing in all people it would simple be have everyone be more considerate.

Politics, religion whatever other issues aside, being considerate of others would drastically change the world.

AM

4 miles recovery

PM

hill speedwork - about 7 miles of it (+ warmup and cool down) -  (by effort not pace!)

People are so selfish. That would be a great wish.

Left the office to try to rest this asthma up. I was so slow there it took me five minutes to write an email that takes me a few seconds.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 on the treadmill plus some shovelling.

People are assholes.

GinnyinPA

5.5 chilly miles on snowy streets. They've been plowed, but not always down to pavement.  There were very few cars so I was able to run from side to side, seeking out the dryer sections.  I still got wet feet from the slush.

workinprogress11

5 miles in a chilly drizzle. I'm not complaining though as my part of the world has had an unusually gentle winter so far. Knock on everything!

Docket_Rocket

Ran 2.20 before I quit and walked a mile back home.  I checked and I do have a fever, so I guess I am sick.  FML.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Imam so tired I could fall asleep standing up!

onemile

I ran 7.  3.5 of them with Bruno and 2 of them in rain.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Sadly I think I am going to return the 2 new Asics GT 2000 4's Sad The only noticeable difference I can see and feel between these and the GT 2000 3's is the arch. The arch is much higher, much more noticeable in the new shoes than in the GT 2000 3's...

Total bs though, why would they change the arch in the newest pairs of GT 2000's? I like the freaking colors of these too!!! 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

People are assholes.

They're the worst. Like the ones clogging the path and wearing headphones so they can't hear you yelling at them to get out of the way & let you pass.

SRD.

Dave

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Imam so tired I could fall asleep standing up!

Yup