Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies for the 4th (Read 28 times)

No more marathons

How many are you doing tomorrow? I had 5 but maybe just 4. Not that it makes a difference.

I had 5 today and only 3 tomorrow (with 4 strides)

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

onemile

How many are you doing tomorrow? I had 5 but maybe just 4. Not that it makes a difference.

I have 5.  I don't think it makes a difference

Zelanie

Poor thing, she cut off her nose to spite her face.

She was probably like, "Hey, my foot hurts. There seems to be nylon string stuck to it, that must be why it hurts. I'll chew it off and that will make it better." Totally sensible.

LRB

She was probably like, "Hey, my foot hurts. There seems to be nylon string stuck to it, that must be why it hurts. I'll chew it off and that will make it better." Totally sensible.

Totally.

delicate flower

Bike ride done.  22ish miles, with 3 x 12:00 hard.  I was expecting this to be much worse but I managed to nail the workout.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training.

Zelanie, poor Zoe. Hope she can avoid the cone.

Docket_Rocket

I am happy my HM this weekend (which I'm running with hubby, so not a goal race) has a start windchill of 32F!  Of course, if I was to run that race solo it would be like the Star Wars in the 90s or something.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

I am happy my HM this weekend (which I'm running with hubby, so not a goal race) has a start windchill of 32F!  Of course, if I was to run that race solo it would be like the Star Wars in the 90s or something.

How windy is it supposed to be? Stop-you-in-your-tracks wind just sucks.

Docket_Rocket

How windy is it supposed to be? Stop-you-in-your-tracks wind just sucks.

8mph, and then 10. Not windy at all (compared to the 17-20mph that's our normal).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

8mph, and then 10. Not windy at all (compared to the 17-20mph that's our normal).

That's not bad.