Beginners and Beyond

WTF Wednesdailies (Read 31 times)

Shame!

I mentioned #GlobalRunningDay to the only two other runners in the office. Neither were aware of it, but both ran today. Thank goodness.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

I mentioned #GlobalRunningDay to the only two other runners in the office. Neither were aware of it, but both ran today. Thank goodness.

Do I need to turn in my runner's card or something? Or is it bad enough that I did not run, so therefore I could not post to social media with the hashtags?

Do I need to turn in my runner's card or something? Or is it bad enough that I did not run, so therefore I could not post to social media with the hashtags?

That should be punishment enough.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

2 miles warmup, Orange Theory with included 2 miles of fucking hills, and 2 miles cooldown.  And a martini.  So there.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

An excellent quote for every freaking day...

Yeah but I don't usually feel glad about it...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

No more marathons

Easy 3 today.

Heading to Birmingham in the morning.

g'nite runners  Happy global running day.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!