Beginners and Beyond

Sunday Rundailies (Read 44 times)

Docket_Rocket

6 in the snow.

Trixie is at the vet ill and I cannot get back home until tomorrow at 11pm.  I am worried sick.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

outoftheblue

Another treadmill run watching football today as the roads are still covered with icy snow.  The snow collapsed the hawk-proof netting over our coop, so we need to make some repairs to that tomorrow.  In the meantime, the chickens are confined their smaller outdoor running and giving me the evil eye for it.

Kristin -- great job on the HM, particularly considering the less than optimal conditions.

Baboon -- awesome PR.  Your 5k time just keeps getting better and better.

Damaris -- ((Trixie))  I hope she gets better fast.

Life is good.

Hip Redux

6 in the snow.

Trixie is at the vet ill and I cannot get back home until tomorrow at 11pm.  I am worried sick.

Dammit.  Sad  So nerve wracking to not be there when they are sick.   I hope she's OK.

Calories in > Calories out today.  RD.  But happy to sherpa for MBC and Babs.  Smile

Mr Oski followed up his 19:32 5K PR yesterday with a 19:29 5K PR today.   Roll eyes

Just B.S.

Congrats to all the racers this weekend. Great job by all of you!

Will run for scenery.

I did 4.5 on the TM.  I slowed it down some, and it feels much better.  I was actually enjoying it and only stopped to avoid TMTS badness.

Between me being so outta shape and it being so cold out, I cannot comprehend the idea of racing these days.  Kudos to you guysngals who got out there !  And yes, I'm talking the chocolate ones.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Thanks Yugo, Jay, outoftheblue!

Phil- HUGE CONGRATS!

Oski- congrats to DH

Damaris- hope Trixie is ok Sad

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Good thoughts sent Trixie's way Sad

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Did a mile and a half on the treadmill this morning - walking....

Felt good though, and I really need to gently get things moving again. I miss running!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

LRB

So all smiles here Smile.

That is nice to hear.  Congrats on feeling good!

HobbitLegs

elevenses

SRD, but had a good day at work. I work for a church. The Christmas pageant was tonight and there were lots of cute angels and shepherds. There were also lots of cookies, so I'll need to get out there tomorrow!

DH and I got our tree today and found we'll need to get more lights. D'oh!

Docket_Rocket

Before sending her there, I researched and she does have fatty liver disease.  It could be reversible if caught early.  We are hoping for the best.

Thanks, guys.  We are stuck in Chicago until midnight tomorrow so it is hard to be on the phone catching updates when I could be there otherwise.

Congrats, Phil and Oski's hubby.  And Jack, OMG!  Awesome job!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page