Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: The Final Quarter (Read 34 times)

RunningOnSand

Yokohama.

are you staying on the base? Is this a military thing? Or just near?

Japan is humid AF. Subtropical!

RunningOnSand

I am getting ready to hit the living room floor for my nightly 20-30 minutes of stretching.

Color me impressed!

sdWhiskers

are you staying on the base? Is this a military thing? Or just near?

Japan is humid AF. Subtropical!

Nope, nothing to do with military.  Hotel is in Yokohama. Research site for my company is 2-3 train stops west. I work for a Japanese pharma company at their San Diego site. Several times a year, scientists get together to share knowledge , review projects, etc rotating at each site.

Docket_Rocket

6 miles with 3 at some sort of HM pace. Dewpoint was 70. Tomorrow we get to break a record high. Yay!

Docket, does that mean it's going to be raianing or foggy for the race?

Nope, it will be sunny.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunningOnSand

Nope, nothing to do with military.  Hotel is in Yokohama. Research site for my company is 2-3 train stops west. I work for a Japanese pharma company at their San Diego site. Several times a year, scientists get together to share knowledge , review projects, etc rotating at each site.

Nice!

Docket_Rocket

No one can say we don't decorate for Halloween, yay me:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page