Beginners and Beyond

MILES GAME-New SUMMARY Posted in User Group (Read 721 times)

aplodder

Susan

What's the difference between the Miles Game and the 2013 in 2013?  Are they the same teams?  Or are you individual in the Miles Game?  Can you just post here or do you need to post on both forums?

Hi.  The Miles Game and  2013 in 2013 are two different games.  In the Miles Game, you would be assigned to a team and would post your miles weekly on the posting website (see link in my sig.)  Most teams seem to be starting threads in the User Group on this site(again, link below) as well as the RWOL forum.  Some have FB groups as well. Most teams encourage participation in one place or the other, but are happy with members who post their miles faithfully. 

Mr MattM

Actually, you can just make up a new PW just for the Miles Game site if you like. 

Confusing... the Mile Game site says that a RWOL account is required, and prompts for the email address, pwd, and RWOL account name.  Think I'll just skip it.  Thanks anyway.

be curious; not judgmental

aplodder

Susan

It hasn't been updated in awhile.  I need to send an e-mail to ask for that to be taken care of.  It was formerly exclusively an RWOL game.  It no longer is.

ETA:  Thanks to Huenix, it's been fixed.... Miles Game Sign-Up

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Does the week get updated? I log in and still says week ending 12/8.

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

Mr MattM

It hasn't been updated in awhile.  I need to send an e-mail to ask for that to be taken care of.  It was formerly exclusively an RWOL game.  It no longer is.

ETA:  Thanks to Huenix, it's been fixed.... Miles Game Sign-Up

Coolness. Now it looks inviting, so I signed up! TheGITM is now amongst the mileage gaming masses...

be curious; not judgmental

aplodder

Susan

Does the week get updated? I log in and still says week ending 12/8.

Hi.  We are still posting miles for last week until tomorrow.  I will run the game summary tomorrow evening and reset the date, which is when posting for this week will begin. 

aplodder

Susan

Coolness. Now it looks inviting, so I signed up! TheGITM is now amongst the mileage gaming masses...

Great!  Welcome to the game.  And thanks for letting me know about the sign-up page. 

ETA: Remember to post your miles weekly.  They will show up under Team Available until you are assigned to a team.