Beginners and Beyond

KC Trolley Run RR (Read 47 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Great job coming up with a plan and executing it. I am with you on the shorter distances, especially as summer comes, I lose any motivation to run for longer than 1.5 hours. 4 milers are a fun distance, unfortunately there aren't many around.

GinnyinPA

Great race, Kathleen! Congratulations! You definitely should write an RR everytime you race. It's your God given right as a runner.

And besides, nobody else will really understand as well.

Great job, Kathleen.  Age is just a number.

hog4life

Congrats on a very well executed plan! I need to take some notes from you.

Thanks for all the encouragement everybody! You folks really mean a lot to me.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

workinprogress11

A little late to the party, but congratulations!  Keep writing those race reports. I find it helpful sometimes to go back over mine to see what went right and what went wrong.

delicate flower

Daaaang, look at that mile 4!  Excellent work, Kathleen!  When you want to really "race" a race, these shorter distances are very hard to find the balance between running hard and not blowing up.  Even more experienced runners around here have a hard time with that.  But, I say it is better to finish feeling strong than to run the last mile on fumes and struggle to the finish.

<3

cjones1

Nice job!

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)