Beginners and Beyond

Attention NFL Fans (Read 74 times)

catwhoorg

Labrat

Thanks for that link Dave.

Its good to be able to plan time if we do get the packers on down here in the ATL.

#englishcheesehead

I assumed they were patting the Ravens down for knives and guns.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

delicate flower

From Yahoo! Sports"

"Officials were making sure no player applied anything to their uniform that would make it harder for an opponent to make a tackle. It is actually something that happens before every game, but it grabbed the attention of many people watching at home."

Interesting.  I thought maybe they were afraid Ray Lewis was giving Ravens players knives for stabbing.

Edit:  What catwhoorg said.  Big grin

<3

Hip Redux

From Yahoo! Sports"

"Officials were making sure no player applied anything to their uniform that would make it harder for an opponent to make a tackle. It is actually something that happens before every game, but it grabbed the attention of many people watching at home."

Huh!  I had no idea.   Thanks Smile

Village people

In the 1970's there was a product called Stickum that players used to help make more receptions. Lester Hayes of the Oakland raiders was notorious for spraying this stuff on himself.

Hip Redux

Is anyone watching the Giants/Cowboys game?  WTF?

Also - at one point today, there were three teams with a "2" on the score board.  It was safety day, I guess.

LRB

Is anyone watching the Giants/Cowboys game? 

I got in late but SNF is mandatory.

Where'd ya get the cool avi yo?

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

As a ridiculously huge Giants fan, I'm having a heart attack tonight.

wcrunner that is why I don't work Sundays!! I work late Monday nights though....generally miss at least the first quarter of MNF.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

RSX

I got in late but SNF is mandatory.

Chris Collinsworth makes the games more interesting. I grew up hating NYG but started liking them when Eli started.

LRB

Chris Collinsworth makes the games more interesting. I grew up hating NYG but started liking them when Eli started.

CC is a Boss.  He is totally unbiased, and tells it from both sides.  I have really come to enjoy his broadcasts, unlike others who bash players or schemes, he seems to speak in an impartial manner.