Beginners and Beyond

MILES GAME-New SUMMARY Posted in User Group (Read 721 times)

aplodder

Susan

I will be posting future Miles Game updates in our new User Group.  Please follow the link for information about joining the game.  All are welcome.

Weekly summaries, team changes, and nag lists will be posted there as well.  I would also like to encourage captains whose teams have decided to post  their threads on the RA site to post team threads in the Miles Game specific group rather than in this main forum.  Thanks so much to all who have participated and continue to post their miles faithfully each week.

delicate flower

Thank you!

<3

toyger

Great idea!

Jen

runmomto3boys

Great!  Thanks, Susan!!!

Don't call me Buttercup!

Susan rocks! Thanks, Susan! 

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

tessasnewlife

Yay for being off IR!!!!!!!!

aplodder

Susan

Yay for being off IR!!!!!!!!

Good to have you back!

aponi

never runs the tangents

fantastic

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

How does one get on a team?

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

I may need to sign up for next years game here and I don't see a thread.

aplodder

Susan

How does one get on a team?

Follow the link in my sig link to the Miles Game Posting site.  Sign up for an account using your RA or RWOL user name, whichever you use most.  Post your miles weekly.  Your miles will show up under "Available" until a spot opens on a team.  When it's your turn and a spot opens up, you will be assigned.  It's very important to post your miles every week so that you gain seniority.  The more consistently you post, the more likely you are to be assigned.  (There are further instructions in the info thread on the Miles Game forum.)

aplodder

Susan

I may need to sign up for next years game here and I don't see a thread.

You can sign up for the Miles Game at any time. 

You may be looking for the 2013 in 2013 game?  Their sign-up thread is on the RWOL Beginners Forum.

Mr MattM

I'd love to join, but I don't want to give anyone my email / pswd / account info.  That's a no-go... any way around it?

be curious; not judgmental

GinnyinPA

What's the difference between the Miles Game and the 2013 in 2013?  Are they the same teams?  Or are you individual in the Miles Game?  Can you just post here or do you need to post on both forums?

aplodder

Susan

I'd love to join, but I don't want to give anyone my email / pswd / account info.  That's a no-go... any way around it?

Actually, you can just make up a new PW just for the Miles Game site if you like.