Beginners and Beyond

FRIDAILIES: What Happens When the Golden Goose Is on the Loose (Read 67 times)

@runjerseygirl

Doesn't anyone drink tea around here?

When I'm sick.  With lots of honey.

Do you even run?

Zelanie

What's wrong with your leg?

It's been sore for most of this week. I'm hoping it's just something little and I'll be back on track soon.

Chairman

Scrape, I gotta say I'm proud of you, you've been doing great with your dailies resolution Smile

Hoping to do an easy 3 on the TM tonight.

Thank you Smile

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Chairman

I needed an extra shot for Starbucks to function today.  4 hours of sleep last night....

+3.  Can you make it a year resolution, scrape (instead of the month of January)?  We like you to stay.

That's a pretty big commitment there Shocked

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

Docket_Rocket

Go big or go home, I say....

That's a pretty big commitment there Shocked

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

Go big or go home, I say....

+1 Big grin

Do you even run?

LRB

It's been sore for most of this week. I'm hoping it's just something little and I'll be back on track soon.

Could be that.  There's always something nagging usually.

Docket, not everyone can post here everyday for a year like you and a few others can.  I know I take two or three days off here and there just 'cause.

One time after only two days of not posting in the dailies, someone started a thread entitled where's LRB lmao!

outoftheblue

Popping in to say Hi to everyone over here.  I need to come over more often, a lot is happening!

11 miles of trail running scheduled for me today.

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

Yes, but what we're trying to do is make scrape a regular; his resolution was to make it til the end of January.  We want to make him permanent.  You shush! Joking

Could be that.  There's always something nagging usually.

Docket, not everyone can post here everyday for a year like you and a few others can.  I know I take two or three days off here and there just 'cause.

One time after only two days of not posting in the dailies, someone started a thread entitled where's LRB lmao!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

You shush! Joking

Boo, hiss, boo!

Hey OOTB!  Fancy to see you here!

Docket_Rocket

Stop whining....Wink

Boo, hiss, boo!

Hey OOTB!  Fancy to see you here!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

Stop whining....Wink

+1

I can do this all day.  Big grin

Do you even run?

StepbyStep-SH

Re: tea - I drink black or green tea on mornings when I don't have time for a full pot of coffee - I especially like Bigelow's Vanilla Chai or Stash Merry Mint Green Tea. In the afternoon and evening, I drink herbal teas a lot - Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime or Tension Tamer or sometimes one of the fruit flavored ones, and I just bought a Stash Honey Cinnamon that is very good. Or Yogi Mayan Cocoa Spice or Chai Rooibos. Or Harney Mint. I keep a variety around to suit my mood that day.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

StepbyStep-SH

BTW, I'm procrastinating because I really don't feel like running in 22 mph winds. But it's not going to get better. Somebody tell me to shut up and go run.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

@runjerseygirl

BTW, I'm procrastinating because I really don't feel like running in 22 mph winds. But it's not going to get better. Somebody tell me to shut up and go run.

shut up and go run. Wink

Do you even run?