Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! Whoop there it is (Read 46 times)

LRB

Rocky and I ran 6.3 miles this evening, felt really good so I am pretty happy with things right now.

Good!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hell yes. I ran my 6x1k (actually 6x.65 mile) and hit the splits I wanted. 7 miles total in 57 minutes with the warm up and cool down. That's what I'm talking' about and that feels good!

LRB

Hell yes. I ran my 6x1k (actually 6x.65 mile) and hit the splits I wanted. 7 miles total in 57 minutes with the warm up and cool down. That's what I'm talking' about and that feels good!

Jack is Back bitches!  

Docket_Rocket

Jack is Back bitches!  

Woot!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Sweet workout!

4 4 me

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Jack is Back bitches!  

LMFAO!!!  Thanks, LRB.

I must say, it does feel good to run "fast" again. Smile

Zelanie

PB2 is good in oatmeal.  Not so much on its own.

And just be happy it's cold enough at your marathon that you need throwaway gloves!