Beginners and Beyond

Anybody registering for Beat the Blerch 2015 today? (Read 33 times)

Zelanie

Registration for the WA races opens in 2 hours!  There are now races in Sacramento and Morristown, NJ too!

Beat the Blerch 2015

outoftheblue

I'm going to try to get into the Sacramento one, but registration doesn't open until the 17th for that one.

What distance, Zel?

Life is good.

Zelanie

I'm thinking the HM.  I was half tempted to register for the full last night, but DH pointed out that September could still be very warm.

outoftheblue

I want to do the Half as well.  I, also, was drawn to the marathon at first, but my legs reminded me that I'm taking this year off from marathons.

Life is good.

bluerun

Super B****

Awww, the Morristown one is the same day as the Bronx 10 Mile... I wish I could have done this!  Boo.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Jill.

Penguin Power!

I'd like to do the one in NJ, but alas my lease ends September 28th and I'm not sure whether or not we'll be moving that weekend.  The people across the hall got a 25% rent increase on their renewal offer and moved out so I'm really not sure what they'll do to us :/  Living in a market rate building in NYC sucks.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

tracilynn

I would love to do this one.

At my HM in Tennesee last week, I saw 3 different BLERCH shirts.

~~~~~~~

Traci

Zelanie

Got into the Sunday HM.

outoftheblue

Life is good.

Hip Redux

Got into the Sunday HM.

Sweet!

I love the Oatmeal (I think I say the same thing everytime this comes up lol)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I did plug Chicago on FB.  Maybe next year.  

I was tempted, but decided not to run it again this year. I've got the Baltimore Half the following month - I've already deferred that twice and DH is running it with me this year. Smile

5k - 25:15 (11/18/12)

10k - 1:01:51 (2/14/15)

10mi - 1:33:18 (3/2/14)

HM - 2:06:12 (3/24/13)

Upcoming Races:

Benched until further notice. :/

Everything you need is already inside. [[Bill Bowerman]]