Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: If I see over-exaggerated quoted one more time, my head is going to explode (Read 47 times)

LRB

Some people complete Ironmans in 12 hours, some know how to work Google.  We all have our strengths.

Or, some do neither but know people who do one or the other. lol

Docket_Rocket

It would seem. Or at the least thin-skinned, which is a big no-no on the interwebz.

I loved that guy too, he was a great cook!

He still is (I am friends with him and his wife in FB).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Some people complete Ironmans in 12 hours, some know how to work Google.  We all have our strengths.

LOL.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I am getting temporarily unavailable on RWOL from my Mac.  I guess they don't like superior technology? 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

MTA: Those are miles I have run, in case anyone is wondering what I might be talking about on this forum.

onemile

Those are miles I have run, in case anyone is wondering what I might be talking about on this forum.

Whoa, I missed a lot today.

Back to work.

Dave

Anyhoo, it's rest day for me.

Dave

PSA - RWOL Forums are having a problem with people logging on. 

That is indeed a problem if people are logging on to RWOL.

Dave

Are we down to one Dave?

What do I win?

Dave

Zelanie

What do I win?

Here's a Dave P who won a Gold Star award.  That works, right?