Beginners and Beyond

Kiss My Ass FriDAILIES (Read 258 times)

Coastal

Oops. 

Carry on. 

Docket_Rocket

Nice, April!

Mine is a Pilsner Urquell.  You can get a girl out of Prague but you cannot get Prague out of the girl.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

So let me get this right, you diet to drink?

I'm tryin' to tell ya man!

burp.

Will run for scenery.

Well, I just doubled. Didn't run, but did an hour of fast walking; don't wanna mess w/ the knees.

I wasn't thinking beer, but now I am. Mmmm.... Beer....

A few years ago, just after Lady Gaga wore her Meat Suit (google it) I showed up for Halloween in a Vegetable Soup Sweater Vest. I got a hideous SV from the thrift store and sewed on all the ingredients for vegetable soup in geometric patterns. Wish I had pics.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

runmomto3boys

D2: Your weight loss is seriously amazing.  I'm blown away!  Bravo!

LRB: Arrrghhh - really??!?!?  Bah!  I was hoping for spectacular news, but it doesn't sound like it's all bad on the cholesterol front. 

April: That sweater isn't ugly - you look adorable!!

Phil: MBC rules!  She hooked you up - you lucky duck!

13 miles running/ice skating at 8:51 pace. The water in the nozzle of my handheld froze so I couldn't get a drink and that's all I have to say about that.

B-Plus

AM - 3.4 @ 9:18

PM - 7.7 @ 7:59

You guys inspired me to drink tonight. I stopped by the liquor store on the way back from my run. I'll either be having a Driftwood White Bark or a Stella.

B-Plus

RMTB - Great job on the skating! I have no tips for frozen nozzles - except maybe run with in in your mouth Big grin

LRB

You guys inspired me to drink tonight. I stopped by the liquor store on the way back from my run. I'll either be having a Driftwood White Bark or a Stella.

Bad habits spoil useful associations.

It's been an adventure for you ma.

runmomto3boys

AM - 3.4 @ 9:18

PM - 7.7 @ 7:59

Nice double - you earned that drink!  Cheers!

Thanks, LRB: I'm not exactly handling the winter running gracefully.  Me thinks I'll be seeing a lot more of that indoor track than I originally thought.  Big grin

D2: You need to post that before/after of you and your wife that you just posted on FB, here.  That is absolutely amazing.  Seriously.  Blown away!

LRB

I can't say I blame you.  There are already enough obstacles with running to have to deal with unpredictable temps/weather on top of it all. 

Maybe start your run with hot chocolate, then by the time you're thirsty, it'll be chocolate milk.  Wink

Hey, how can I get in the RWOL BF FB?

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

runmomto3boys

Hey, how can I get in the RWOL BF FB?

I'll send you the link.

Well I see we all survived the end of the world again..

Ran in my new tights, did 3 miles, felt GREAT getting off of that TM.