Beginners and Beyond

Recovery run Sundailies (Read 41 times)

LRB

...and I've made the mistake of eating twizzlers earlier this afternoon and then mint chocolate chip ice cream earlier  

I'd say that was on purpose. 

No more marathons

Okay so it wasn't Gone With the Wind, but it wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen, geez.

We took in Eddie the Eagle today - enjoyable movie.  Were any of you youngsters around for that in real life?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Hip Redux

I was wearing my Garmin. Take that.

Ha!  

Half Crazy K 2.0

We took in Eddie the Eagle today - enjoyable movie.  Were any of you youngsters around for that in real life?

88 Olympics, yes. I was 12. 

<--- This youngster remembers it well. I've seen the trailers for that one, it looks very entertaining. I'm surprised they didn't make a movie out of it sooner.

Dave

LRB

Docket_Rocket

I SAID THAT.

My first flight was leaving but I was about to say that when I shut down.  Lol.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Did you finish the race with a hurricane or other NOLA beverage? Sounds like a rough day, congrats on knocking out another state.

No time but just to pick my finisher's jacket. But hubby went to the hotel for the car and picked me up right by it. A burger and a shake later was all I could muster.  Must find all the food in Houston now.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

I was wearing my Garmin. Take that.

Ouch. A hook to the liver.