Beginners and Beyond

SundaySuckDailies (Read 29 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Problem solved! Now you can spend that money on something more useful, like 10 new pairs of running shoes.

Shouldn't I get the rest of it removed though????

My next appointment is/was on August 29... I think I should get in there sooner and get these removed, the one that broke yesterday left some really sharp edges and I keep messing with it and so my tongue is really sore damn it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Shouldn't I get the rest of it removed though????

My next appointment is/was on August 29... I think I should get in there sooner and get these removed, the one that broke yesterday left some really sharp edges and I keep messing with it and so my tongue is really sore damn it.

Actually, you'd get the crowns replaced.

LRB

it looks like my run time was roughly 9th overall out of the relay results (53 teams total). the winning relay runner ran a 1:21:50.

(my team finished 10th oa out of all teams and I think 6th out of the mixed (male and female) teams

I did pass a lot of people on the run but it's not really fair when some of those people did the whole thing. (no one passed me)

That's awesome.

Yeah, not counting the solo competitors.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Actually, you'd get the crowns replaced.

Yeah.... I'm pretty sure one tooth broke a bit too deep to be fixed..........like maybe into the anatomic crown? Who knows, I'll find out Thursday morning.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)