Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES (Read 36 times)

outoftheblue

And again. Good thing it's a federal holiday tomorrow.

That's crummy.  O'Hara is just notorious for that.  Hope you are near a decent bar.

Life is good.

LRB

And again. Good thing it's a federal holiday tomorrow.

Columbus Day, really?

LRB

That's crummy.  O'Hara is just notorious for that.  Hope you are near a decent bar.

I will take a spicy Bloody Mary with a ton of junk in the trunk. 

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Weather looks like tomorrow won't be good in Chicago.  Hope you are in your way home Damaris.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Columbus Day, really?

Yeap.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Weather looks like tomorrow won't be good in Chicago.  Hope you are in your way home Damaris.

The plane arrived.  Cross your fingers

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

The plane arrived.  Cross your fingers

Whatever you do, do not joke that you are a terrorist.  lol

From the Internet.

Yeap.

Fact. Hence why I am racing instead of going to work tomorrow!

Docket_Rocket

Landed just before midnight!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Fact. Hence why I am racing instead of going to work tomorrow!

Goos luck!

LRB, remind me to tell you what happened on our flight in. Drama!

Damaris

Fundraising Page