Beginners and Beyond

Non-race report- Fallbrook Turkey Trot - Now with photos (Read 54 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

"Non-race" report... I like it. At least you got to spend some time with your sister. Moving is a pain and stressful so running the non-race must have felt good even if it was a non-race. Thanks again for meeting for breakfast and all the girls at home say "thanks for the cake!" We will meet up again and run a proper race. Smile

tracilynn

Oh! I was picturing your napkins tucked in to your shirt like you were about to dig in to a big plate of Turkey n dressing and didn't want to mess up your clothes 

'do rags are a much better idea. My idea would have left a napkin flapping around in your face. Ha.

Very cute!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Docket_Rocket

Really?

Now I can see them!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

LOL at the turkey napkins! WTG 

but I can't see the pic so I'm imagining them and it's funny

Very funny, lol..and GREAT!  Nice touch, Zelanie!  Nice report and photos!

Wow, you and your sister look so much alike!  Are you two twins?  Wow, the dreams I am gonna have about you now! 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

That's a nice pic of you and sis, and an excellent action shot of you jumping from building to building.  Neo fell when he tried it.