Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #253 (Read 26 times)

Dave, hopefully the air quality keeps improving--I can't imagine running in bad quality air.

It honestly hasn't felt different to me. It just looks very hazy. My understanding is that it's the very fine particles that can damage your lungs (probably similar to an asbestos phenomenon), where it's a matter of particle concentration in the air x exposure time. With an exertion factor since presumably you're inhaling more when running. Anyway I just checked again and it's been dropping throughout the day, so that's a good sign I guess.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Docket, how did your allergy shot go?

I ended up not going since my throat was sore and I didn't want any bad side effects. I hope it's allergies or reflux because Rona?

I can go tomorrow, which is their last shot day for this week.

Ran 9.50.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

California shouldn’t have all the fun!

Dave

sdWhiskers

California shouldn’t have all the fun!

Don't you get like rain pretty often?

Don't you get like rain pretty often?

Not in the summer! Seriously we have very dry summers. I looked it up, this year we had 0.28" of rain in July and 0.31" in August.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Not in the summer! Seriously we have very dry summers. I looked it up, this year we had 0.28" of rain in July and 0.31" in August.

Our rain (at the airport) is 0.16" since May 1 (coming from 2 days: 0.02 + 0.14). Last year, nothing substantial until December...

Usually October is our worst month for fires  

Our rain (at the airport) is 0.16" since May 1 (coming from 2 days: 0.02 + 0.14). Last year, nothing substantial until December...

Usually October is our worst month for fires  

You win?

Dave