Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 39 times)

Zelanie

Actually my name is going on an electrical panel. Smile

Say, do you have a marathon coming up? 

Nice!

I am going to take a DNS for that marathon.  There will be others.

I am going to take a DNS for that marathon. 

Smart move. Always.

Dave

delicate flower

3000 yard swim and 3 mile run completed.

<3

LRB

Smart move. Always.

+1

I'm relieved and I wasn't even running it. lol

Cyberic

Why are tri bikes different than normal street bikes? And is it me or are they noisier?

Cyberic

3000 yard swim and 3 mile run completed.

89 days. Damn. How time flies.

onemile

onemile

Then went to run 1000 errands on foot, which was not cool. Icing the foot right now.

From the Internet.

Man my race calendar is more full than I thought. The lottery for the Falmouth Road Race was today and according to my checking account, apparently that's how I'm kicking off my first peak week of marathon training!

Coach sent me my MRT plan and I'm excited to get started Big grin This weekend is going to be crazy (kid has a soccer tournament and I have my commencement ceremony) so it'll probably end up being a well-positioned cutback week before jumping into the first week of the plan on Monday.

Cyberic

Bought the Alice in Wonderland books on Kindle. Never read them, and for some reason I feel like reading them. Are they kids' books? Don't know if I'll like reading on my tablet, either, Maybe I just should have went to the public library.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Nice!

I haven't put out the training for this Saturday's trail marathon, it took me a while to recover from the LBLM, but I am going to run the first loop and see how I feel about doing the 2nd and final loop.... albeit slower.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

From the Internet.

Bought the Alice in Wonderland books on Kindle. Never read them, and for some reason I feel like reading them. Are they kids' books? Don't know if I'll like reading on my tablet, either, Maybe I just should have went to the public library.

They're fun, I love them! I didn't read them until I was an adult.

onemile

I ran 6.