Beginners and Beyond

Are you ready for some Sundailies? (Read 52 times)

StepbyStep-SH

Got it at Target. 

I know where I'm going this week!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

We saw it yesterday. We liked it.  If you see the first one, wait for a deja vu funny moment.

I couldn't remember if I saw the first and second one. 

Taken 3 was worth the price of admission, although I cold not help but think of Christian Bale as batman when Liam speaks. lol

Docket_Rocket

I couldn't remember if I saw the first and second one. 

Taken 3 was worth the price of admission, although I cold not help but think of Christian Bale as batman when Liam speaks. lol

If there was a GOOD LUCK, you saw the first. That is the big deja vu.  The theater just burst out laughing.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

If there was a GOOD LUCK, you saw the first. That is the big deja vu.  The theater just burst out laughing.

It must have gone completely over my head.

Docket_Rocket

It must have gone completely over my head.

During the first Taken, it was a very important part of the plot.  The "good luck" the kidnapper told him when he said he would find him and kill him.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

D - impressive race, great job!

Step - oh no Sad

HCK - Also going to Target.