Beginners and Beyond

Superhero Saturdailies (Read 31 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I should've come run it. lol

You would have definitely gotten yourself some gold stars.

Docket_Rocket

Not that I'll ever qualify for Boston, but I liked when the jackets were the standard blue and yellow colors.

I ran my 8.  I am probably close to 100% in the breathing department.  It only took a week. Yay me.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Not that I'll ever qualify for Boston, but I liked when the jackets were the standard blue and yellow colors.

I ran my 8.  I am probably close to 100% in the breathing department.  It only took a week. Yay me.

100% breathing is good. 

Docket_Rocket

100% breathing is good. 

Yeah, but my 100% is 62% of breathing capacity.  But I'll take it over the 49% or so I had on Sunday for my marathon...

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Great, keep it to yourself. I haven't seen it yet and don't want it spoiled. You hear that FreeSoul87? DO NOT SPOIL IT FOR ME.

oh I won't, I'll keep my mouth shut..... or my fingers from typing....... or whatever 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I have spent way too much fucking time trying to figure out how to track Eric during his race tomorrow. Hopefully, they bring it up live during the event, or I might have to drive there and get it myself.

Docket_Rocket

I have spent way too much fucking time trying to figure out how to track Eric during his race tomorrow. Hopefully, they bring it up live during the event, or I might have to drive there and get it myself.

I'll help you tomorrow.  Please remind me.  Text me then. Big grin

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Cyberic

Just wait until I post my time. Easy, relaxing, and in the end the result is the same Smile

LRB

Just wait until I post my time. Easy, relaxing, and in the end the result is the same Smile

It's not what we typically do here, but given the alternative (there isn't one), we'll wait.

Docket_Rocket

Do you even know us?  Hell no.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Do you even know us?  Hell no.

I can't remember the last time someone was allowed to post their own marathon result.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

I can't remember the last time someone was allowed to post their own marathon result.

Word

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

There was that time that mine wasn't even listed for like 2 weeks.

There was that time that mine wasn't even listed for like 2 weeks.

And we were all nearly as aggravated as you.

There was also the time I ran one with no tracking capability whatsoever. And poor LRB nearly had a stroke.

And the time I ran one without telling anyone I was going to. But that was a long time ago. before I got with the program.

Dave